AOA and BAMS Renew Agreement
America Outdoors Association (AOA) and Bank of America Merchant Services have recently renewed their agreement for preferred member credit card and payment processing services with new lower rates to qualifying members of AOA.
As a one-stop solution for all of your card processing needs, Bank of America Merchant Services enables payment solutions where your customers want to pay:
- Point-of-sale payments
- Internet and phone payments
- Terminals and point-of-sale solutions
- Gift and incentive cards
- Paycards and general purpose reloadable cards
- Mobile commerce loyalty
- Purchasing cards — Level II and III processing for enhanced business-to-business solutions
- PIN-based online debit We also support the following card brands:
- Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, Diners Club®, JCB
Stop by booth 614 at the AOA Marketing & Management conference in Salt Lake City on December 7 – 9, 2010, and learn what Bank of America Merchant Services can do for you.
For more information on this exciting program, please contact 888-317-5402.
Merchant Services are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and its representative Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC. Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC is not a bank, does not offer bank deposits, and its services are not guaranteed or insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency.
Early registration for AOA’s Marketing and Management Conference ends soon.
Register now to avoid the late fee!