AOA Announces Keynote Speaker for 29th annual Conference
Bridget Brennan “Why She Buys”
Mark your calendars for December 5th as AOA kicks off the 2017 Marketing and Management Conference with acclaimed author Bridget Brennan.
Bridget Brennan is the CEO of business strategy firm Female Factor, and author of the acclaimed book, Why She Buys: The New Strategy for Reaching the World's Most Powerful Consumers_ (Crown Business). Her book was called “essential reading” by The Wall Street Journal and “required reading for anyone with a Y chromosome” by Fortune Small Business. She is a contributing writer on the subject of marketing and selling to women for Forbes.com and one of the world’s most popular speakers on the subject.
Did you know that?
• Women drive an estimated 70-80% of consumer spending with their purchasing power and influence.
• Roughly 75% of women identified themselves as the primary shoppers for their households.
• Women now own 40% of America’s privately owned businesses2 and hold half its wealth—estimated to be $11 trillion of a total $22 trillion by 2020.
• Nearly half of women surveyed say that marketers don't understand them.
• In the U.S., women buy online more than men, with 12.5% of female Internet users making an online purchase in 2010, compared to 9.3% of men.
• Women make 70% of all travel decisions.
• Everyone needs to learn and understand how to sell to this essential market segment. This is a can’t-miss opportunity for all AOA attendees!
Seminars: There will be more great content at the 2017 conference, training for managers, networking with the best outfitters in the country, risk management information, marketing training and much more.
Host Hotel: The Grand Sierra Resort is the host hotel for the 2017 International Marketing & Management Conference. Rate $57.00 single or double, plus Daily Resort Fee and taxes. The Reservation Portal will be open soon. Triple and Quad occupancy rates are $25.00 per person over the quoted rate.
Trade Show: The Trade Show will be held in the Summit Pavilion of the Grand Sierra Resort. We have a great list of exhibitors for you.
Getting There: The Reno-Tahoe airport is serviced by eight airlines - Alaska, Allegiant, American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, United and Volaris. The Grand Sierra Resort offers complimentary airport shuttle service.
Monday, December 4
Registration and Opening Social for all attendees and exhibitors
Tuesday, December 5
Seminars and Trade Show Opening Reception
Wednesday, December 6
Seminars and Trade Show
Thursday, December 7
Seminars and Trade Show