America Outdoors Healthcare Plan
Healthcare for the outdoor recreation Industry
Did you know, less than 50% of small businesses in the US offer healthcare? We’d like to change that in the outdoor recreation industry.
The America Outdoors Healthcare Program, in partnership with the Small Association Leadership Alliance (SALA), is a comprehensive and cost-effective alternative to traditional plans. This new program offers affordable, accessible, and effective healthcare options for America Outdoors members – both businesses and individuals alike. The America Outdoors Healthcare Program provides a high-quality, affordable healthcare solution for employers, employees and sole-proprietors. While not health insurance, the program provides 100% coverage for preventative care, options for co-payment features with 100% coverage, and addresses unforeseen medical expenses, such as illness and injury.
This program is not insurance. It is an alternative solution that features a choice of two preventative care plans, each coupled with a medical cost sharing membership for sharing expenses related to unexpected medical needs. Participants can expect to save as much as 60% when compared to health insurance!
The America Outdoors Healthcare Program, in partnership with SALA, is one solution to the high cost of healthcare in the outdoor recreation industry!
- Available to businesses AND individuals
- Available to full-time, part-time and seasonal staff
- The America Outdoors Healthcare Program, provided by SALA, lowers healthcare costs by as much as 60%
- Enrollment is monthly – you may join at any time
- Offers a choice of two high-quality, affordable healthcare solutions
- Includes a four (4) year “Rate Lock” on preventative plans – offering rate stability in a very unstable market*
How it Works
Your step-by-step guide to the America Outdoors Healthcare Program:
1. Be an America Outdoors member in good standing.
Join or renew here.
2. Watch the informational webinar recording for America Outdoors members.Viewing the webinar will be the best introduction to this program and will help you understand the documents and resources below.
3. Explore the program & plans. Click on the document links to explore program details, FAQ, Key Terms and real-world savings examples! Also, check out this helpful health care fee estimator.
4. Decide if this program is right for you, your family, your employees or your business. If it’s the right fit, continue to step 5.
If it isn’t, don’t be discouraged – America Outdoors is committed to providing options for our members to access affordable healthcare and ways to fill coverage gaps.
5. Time to join! If you are a current AO member, you can access the enrollment link in our members only area.
GET MORE INFORMATION:
We have several documents that can help you understand the programs, and choose if it is right for you. Please visit he documents section of the AO website for more information.
FOR HELP AND ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS:
Please contact our healthcare program support center by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 888.994.4979